WTB/WTT 860 GT High Back Seat Pan

Post your bevel drive twin cylinder FOR SALE and WANTED ads in this space......
Mermilliod
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

WTB/WTT 860 GT High Back Seat Pan

Post by Mermilliod »

Hello, I am seeking a high back seat pan for an 860 GT.

I'm happy to buy in any condition and have a low seat pan to trade if interested. The pan I have had a repair done but is now powder coated and ready to have a new cover put on it. Please reply her or drop me a PM.

Thanks,
Jeffrey
81mhr900ss
750 GT

Re: WTB/WTT 860 GT High Back Seat Pan

Post by 81mhr900ss »

Hi Jeffrey: There's quite a bit of 860 GT activity on some of the Ducati Facebook forums. I was a never-FB guy until a friend persuaded me to take a peek about a year ago. I exclusively joined motorcycle groups. There are at least three older Ducati spares groups and I'm pretty sure there's a 750/860 GT one. I scan Bevel Heaven at least three or four times a week and I think you are the second poster so far this year; it's become really quiet here, I think greatly due to the proliferation of highly specific FB groups.

Good luck.
BevHevSteve
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER

Post by BevHevSteve »

Thanks for visiting this place time to time - it only works if you use it.

That said, FB is the devil but it does appear lots of folks use it almost exclusively to keep track of everything they are interested in as well as getting all their 'news' from the place, if you can actually call it NEWS.. Anyways, running this forum costs money as it resides on it's own secure server and has to be constantly maintained. In fact, later today the forum is getting a facelift requiring not only this program to be updated, but also the server programs themselves... So yeah, its a costly thing. I don't sell users info or rent it or give it away or do anything with it though, so there is that.

Lets compare that to FB... *|*
Steve Allen (925)798-BEVL[2385] Ride'm, Don't Hide'm
Ducati/Euro Spares -> https://Store.BevelHeaven.com
81mhr900ss
750 GT

Post by 81mhr900ss »

I'm here almost daily Steve! FB does appear to have taken over from many of the popular forums but not everyone is on FB so your site is still very relevant and I appreciate you keeping it up. I've "met" some very good "friends" here.
ducadini
860 GT / GTS

Post by ducadini »

Completely off topic but too lazy to start yet another discussion.

I'm with 81mhr and Steve about the use of fb (don't know why most write it in capitals :shock: )
Although I have a relatively quiet job (keeping an eye on things working hard and auditive alarms keeping me awake) I never have any cell or tablets nearby. Only the stuff that my boss provides to do my work.
Some coworkers spend a lot of their time thumbing on their cell. OR they have a handfull of girlfriends that keep texting him ^>^ OR they're just killing time :blah: .
When my work is finished and I'm at home : THEN I make some time to check (and/or respond) on a few fora, without being disturbed by my job :-D .
On my own digital media. And even then those are somewhere on a table and NOT in my pocket to disturb me ::::: .
I admit that the use of fb is easier on inserting pics, sharing posts and distributing news, but i fear it also increases the chance of information that isn't entirely correct, due to the easier way of distributing news by newcomers without checking facts.
When I rate the ratio of information/work then the older fora are WAY better than fb.
But I guess that's just my oldfashioned way of working and I don't give any comments on other people using fb for their personal use.

Carry On Steve :-D

ciao
joseph
Nego i ricordi peggiori
Richiamo i migliori pensieri
Vince
750 Sport [BEVEL]

Post by Vince »

Bloody Zukaburg, it's a complete pain in the arse. See a post and try to come back 5 minutes later and its completely disappeared to be replaced with a waste of time advert. I cannot see why it's so successful, 3 seconds of relevance followed by add after bloody add. Hate it. And now U tube has become the same, anyone notice how add skipping has suddenly disappeared. Every 2 minutes they add another bloody add.
BevHevSteve
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER

Post by BevHevSteve »

Well I *just* figured out that I had the WRONG SMTP info (mail server info) configuration on the forum.... Geez.......... I neglected to update that bit of info when I installed a new server just for the forum while ago, and, I had done the same for my mail server months ago............ That's probably when the forum stopped sending out any notices for when new topics were started or replied to. Well crap. Takes all the fun right out of it.

All good now, the forum is sending out notifications again so hopefully you will see an uptick in responses etc now. :*<: :doh: _?_
Steve Allen (925)798-BEVL[2385] Ride'm, Don't Hide'm
Ducati/Euro Spares -> https://Store.BevelHeaven.com

Return to “Bevel Drive Twins”