Hello Everybody

Please say HELLO and tell us about yourself, your bike[s] and where you are located etc...
Blacklightning
Diana

Hello Everybody

Post by Blacklightning »

Evening, hello, well I finally did it...... :-D

Just bought 900 Replica number 146. One owner from new, all the paperwork from the day it was bought through to now and I even got to meet the owner after I bought the bike in Auction.

Going to get the love it deserves, restoration end to end back to its original beauty.

Will now be loads of "daft" questions to post on here - and not surprisingly will be the wheels one first - she has the original campo wheels on.

4 bolt, FPS, Oscam - anyone got a set lurking that I can have refurbished and get me on the way, I don't really fancy riding in the campo's is I don't have to - and certainly not enthusiastically anyway from all that I have read here and on other Forums.

Anyone know where I can get replica campo wheel decals from?

Anyone tell me where to get chrome Conti's from?

If anyone has any original 900 Replica bits in great condition that they don't need then I could well be the home for them to get this bike looking beautiful once more.

It'll be stunning when it's done......

Cheers

Stuart
BevHevSteve
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER

Post by BevHevSteve »

Hi Stuart, nothing wrong with the campy wheels.... Its the Speedlines that were (are) suspect. I have new campy stickers in the sticker section of our online shop. www.shop.bevelheaven.com
Steve Allen (925)798-BEVL[2385] Ride'm, Don't Hide'm
Ducati/Euro Spares -> https://Store.BevelHeaven.com
Sumfun4me
Mariana

Welcome

Post by Sumfun4me »

Welcome to the forum Stuart - Ihope you're going to post up a few of the "before"photo's for us.
Clinton
airmanblue
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

Post by airmanblue »

Hello Everyone
I am going from one extreme to the other. I passed my test on a 204cc Elite and picked up my girlfriend ( now my wife) from school and we rode home together without helmets. This was 1962 but I have never been without Ducatis ever since. At the moment I have 2 Mach 1s and a "bedroom Find" which is an Ex Works 125 Twin cam 1958 still with original alloy fairing . I purchased it earlier this year from an old chap who lives about a mile away who bought it from local bike shopi in 1970. He was keeping it in his spare bedroom !!
I have just purchased a 1992 SP5 which is my first venture into big Ducatis and is due to be delivered tomorrow morning at 8am. Hope I am strong enough to handle it !!

Return to “Introduce Yourself”