replica exhausts

If you need technical information or help with your BOSCH ignition squarecase Ducati 900SS - Darmah engine - post your FAQs, comments & questions here.
gavin
Mariana

replica exhausts

Post by gavin »

apart from the near impossible to obtain contis anyone have any experience with other types. i see road and race have a stainless replica.i have a set of the chrome conti reps and its starting to sound like a harley. i know of keihin etc but the budget is a bit tight. any thoughts
MartinMille BANNED
BANNED

Post by MartinMille BANNED »

What side Conti are you chasing I have one with the oval stamp and one with out both would need re-chroming or I have a set of reverse cone Contis, these were made from thicker steel and are very sound indeed they will clean up as they are
gavin
Mariana

Post by gavin »

thanks for the offer martin .am trying to imagine what reverse cones would look like on my ssd.the mufflers on mine are just getting a bit loud,i have a spare 2 into one although it looks weird from behind and the centre stand just touches it.i require a balance pipe and was thinking of a set of mufflers as well.was just wondering whether anyone is using something other than conti`s.
sevicke
Mariana

Post by sevicke »

I had some replicas made the guys that did it had the rigth pattern for the louvre tube and did a good job, B4 that I had a two into one made by a hillbilly outfit and bike wouldnt run right expert said get rid of that and i did and it ran good again. and it sounded sad.

Return to “Squarecase BOSCH Ignition Engines > SD, SSD Darmah, late 900 SS & 900 GTS”