Hello from Bothell WA - 66 Ducati 250 Scrambler

Please say HELLO and tell us about yourself, your bike[s] and where you are located etc...
ErikMVM
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

Hello from Bothell WA - 66 Ducati 250 Scrambler

Post by ErikMVM »

Howdy gang, my names Erik, live in Bothell WA, which is basically at the north tip of Seattle for that don't know the area.

I've got a small side-gig doing repairs and restoration/mods mostly on vintage Hondas. My next door neighbor picked up a 1966 Ducati 250 Scrambler that was in pretty decent but not perfect shape. He wants it to be showroom perfect and enlisted my help, and since it's my first vintage Ducati that I've worked on, I'll be enlisting y'alls help.

Most everything has been pretty straightforward and simple on the tear down, only a few hitches that I'll post up on the appropriate subforum.

Cheers
scrambler1.jpg
Craig in France
Paso 906

Re: Hello from Bothell WA - 66 Ducati 250 Scrambler

Post by Craig in France »

Hi Erik and welcome to the Forum.

Your neighbor did well. The bike looks to be in very good condition. Most/many of these narrow-case Scramblers have been severely abused over the years ...

It's quite an uncommon machine. Also called the "250 Motocross" in some Ducati literature of the time, it's main market was the States. In Europe, it was the later wide-case Scrambler that was the big hit.

Have fun!

Craig
BevHevSteve
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER

Re: Hello from Bothell WA - 66 Ducati 250 Scrambler

Post by BevHevSteve »

Great looking bike!
Steve Allen (925)798-BEVL[2385] Ride'm, Don't Hide'm
Ducati/Euro Spares -> https://Store.BevelHeaven.com

Return to “Introduce Yourself”