Hello, new to the site

Please say HELLO and tell us about yourself, your bike[s] and where you are located etc...
Guido1
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

Hello, new to the site

Post by Guido1 »

Hello, I'm in the midst of restoring a '62 250 Monza. I've owned it for about 10 years, planning on restoring it, and now that I'm retired I've finally gotten to it. It's all there, seems to run well, just needs some "freshening up". I've got everything off the frame and am now having frame bits and pieces powder coated, other parts re-chromed, polishing, rebuilding, etc. I'm located in the South Bay of the San Francisco Bay area; if you're familiar I'm in Morgan Hill. I've done a number of "projects" (cars, airplanes, misc.) but this is my first ground up motorcycle. I used to ride, have never really gotten bikes out of my system, and have yet to determine exactly how I will use this bike, but probably just some Saturday or Sunday morning back road rides. I plan on leaving it basically stock, but would be interested in finding out if folks still set these up for vintage racing events (might be an excuse to get another one!). Really good to know there are folks out there that know and care for these beautiful machines, they are just such great looking bikes!
BevHevSteve
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER

Re: Hello, new to the site

Post by BevHevSteve »

Welcome aboard
Steve Allen (925)798-BEVL[2385] Ride'm, Don't Hide'm
Ducati/Euro Spares -> https://Store.BevelHeaven.com

Return to “Introduce Yourself”