New to the world of Ducati's

Please say HELLO and tell us about yourself, your bike[s] and where you are located etc...
Pilly900SS
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

New to the world of Ducati's

Post by Pilly900SS »

Hi All, Gordon from West Aust with the challenge of restoring a 1982? Ducati Desmo 900SS. Been around Jap bikes and Triumphs so decided to embark on this little project for something of a change. I'm sure you'll be hearing from me in the future. For starters I have attached a photo of the project bike that is already causing me grief trying to identify exactly what the model is. The engine and frame numbers place it as a 1982 delivery in Australia but the overall appearance is difficult to align to the many images available on online - So any help going forward to identify this particular model would be appreciated before I start to strip it down - By the way I think I think it was left out in the weather for the last 10 years.
Attachments
IMG_0170 (2).jpg
BevHevSteve
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER

Re: New to the world of Ducati's

Post by BevHevSteve »

Welcome aboard. It would help to see a photo of the dash.. More detail shots will surely help out along with the engine and frame #s. Please go to the photo gallery then to bevel twins and start a new topic for your bike, post the pix and questions there. Thanks
Steve Allen (925)798-BEVL[2385] Ride'm, Don't Hide'm
Ducati/Euro Spares -> https://Store.BevelHeaven.com

Return to “Introduce Yourself”