New oap on the block

Please say HELLO and tell us about yourself, your bike[s] and where you are located etc...
mickm
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

New oap on the block

Post by mickm »

Hi one and all. From North Essex England.
As of yet I don.t have a bevel.My only Duke was an ST4s.That left me some time ago. My Ducati pang's are still great so I need some advice. What should I get. an older round case or latter?? I want at least 750cc as being rather large it'll take that to pull me. Has anyone any advice for me? I have already a AJS 500, Norton Commando 750 Royal Enfield Interceptor 750, & a BMW R100s 100cc. Thanks Mick.
BevHevSteve
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER

Re: New oap on the block

Post by BevHevSteve »

I'd only advise to start looking around and when you see something that floats your boat then go for it. Buy the nicest one you can afford... Welcome aboard.
Steve Allen (925)798-BEVL[2385] Ride'm, Don't Hide'm
Ducati/Euro Spares -> https://Store.BevelHeaven.com
Aussie_bikerBob
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

Post by Aussie_bikerBob »

You have good taste in bikes, an Italian round case will be a nice addition to the collection.
1974 Ducati 750S
NeilD
Mariana

Post by NeilD »

hello and welcome..! I treated myself to a Darmah SD at the end of last year to celebrate a significant birthday (not quite in the OAP league yet though :-D ).. worth popping in to http://www.madeinitalymotorcycles.com/S ... ist%20.htm as they're not that far from you I guess.. John normally has several bevels in stock so you can at least see them in the flesh, and he should be able to help you find something suitable..
mickm
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

Post by mickm »

Been and gone and done it a 1979 Darmah now sits proudly in my garage. I brought it from a local Italian bike dealer near Stowmarket Suffolk. The garage is in bit of a mess at the moment as I am insulating it so that I can play with it's stable mates over the winter. But when the weather allows It will be going for a spin or two. ^>^

Return to “Introduce Yourself”