Please say HELLO and tell us about yourself, your bike[s] and where you are located etc...
dirtyguitar
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

Post by dirtyguitar »

Hey everyone I'm Blair from the Hammer.I'm finally getting to my 73 GT750,or is that 750GT.Would anyone like to talk some sense into my crainium before I take a grinder to the bike and start chopping bits of it.Bike was a basket case,but not anymore.Just sold my mint H1,and finished my mint original NS 400.It's for sale but it is not cheap.lol Sure am glad I didn't buy the Intercepter.Thinking of replacing ugly welded frame gussets for nice horny looking tube braces!I built a nice rear wheel,with disk and sweet one off bits.I'm going to move battery and voltage regulator and have open concept frame.Has anyone ever removed the passenger peg supports from the frame or are they structural,maybe I'd better leave them, incase some hottie likes my ride.lol Has any one use different coils from a donor bike?So many questions,the bike was bought 15 years ago from a mechanic who said he put rings and valve seals in it then parked it,so I hope every thing in the motor department is OK.have original carbs(no needles or pilots and mains) thinking of flat slides? Making rearsets with original kickstarter!!! moved shifter to left side of bike .I hope I can get my foot in there somewhere when I'm done.LMAO.Would like to find a kickstart that swings out.lol I have some original parts I don,t need if some one out there wants to make a deal!Anyway buy for now and I'll keep you posted on my adventures.tc250,firestorm,gt750,yz450(supemotard,icebike) :P 420
If your in the nieghbour hood drop me a line and we'll go for a rip.
nottonight68
BLABBERMOUTH

Post by nottonight68 »

Best dog doodie stirring intro ive read on this site-good onya
so much time--so little to say
wdietz186
Cagiva Alazzura

Post by wdietz186 »

You too can turn a potential $15,000 bike into a$200 piece with only a few strokes of a grinder!

Return to “Introduce Yourself”