Introduction

Please say HELLO and tell us about yourself, your bike[s] and where you are located etc...
Veto
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

Introduction

Post by Veto »

Hello everyone,
Just joined up and am hoping to get technical help and info as I learn this forum.
I am currently relacing both front and rear wheels on my 65 Monza and would like verification on the inch/lb torque settings for the spokes.
Some background ...I have owned this bike since the 80s after buying it from by brother. Racked up many miles then did a restoration/conservation job on it. When it took first at one of Will Stoners events in its class (many years ago) I figured it was time to put it under glass. Im starting to show it again and getting ready for the swap meet in Ohio. When I figure out how to do it ill will post some pics.
By the way i was running over sized Yokohamas but am now trying to find the original tread pattern at the proper 3.00 x 18 and 2.75 x 18 sizes. It would be great to get lower bars and a seat closer to the scrambler or such, just to lower it a bit. That of course would make me feel guilty because right now it is pretty much stock except some bucco additions that came with the bike.

Keep them running
Veto
Veto
BevHevSteve
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER

Re: Introduction

Post by BevHevSteve »

Welcome aboard
Steve Allen (925)798-BEVL[2385] Ride'm, Don't Hide'm
Ducati/Euro Spares -> https://Store.BevelHeaven.com

Return to “Introduce Yourself”