Hello from Alaska

Please say HELLO and tell us about yourself, your bike[s] and where you are located etc...
Akdesmo
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

Hello from Alaska

Post by Akdesmo »

New member here, long time Ducati owner, First Ducati was a 1976 750 Gt bought in Illinois in 1977, which I still own and haven't ridden in awhile IO am the second owner.
2nd Ducati was a 860 GT I bought in Illinois as well, also in 1977 ish... I rode that bike to Alaska in 1979, sold it in 1980, it sold again to a long time acquaintance aficionado who passed away last May and willed the bike back to me.
3rd Ducati is a 650 Gagiva Alazzura.
4th Ducati is a 1974 DM 350D that I bought in 1992.
All of these bikes are together and relatively complete, the only one that is 100% original is the 350.
I have another 250 that is in parts in a trailer and is not a priority, it was left here by a friend and may end up as mine, so perhaps I can claim it as a 5th.
However they all need something, mostly just got parked due to raising a family and other commitments (work/business), I still ride and as of the last 17 years its been on a Moto Guzzi, one of the few bikes I bought new and ride every year some.

I may be looking for some help and advice here.
BevHevSteve
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER

Re: Hello from Alaska

Post by BevHevSteve »

Welcome aboard
Steve Allen (925)798-BEVL[2385] Ride'm, Don't Hide'm
Ducati/Euro Spares -> https://Store.BevelHeaven.com

Return to “Introduce Yourself”