New Member in Alberta Canada

Please say HELLO and tell us about yourself, your bike[s] and where you are located etc...
Butterduck
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

New Member in Alberta Canada

Post by Butterduck »

This is my first post on any forum. I've recently purchased a 1980 Darmah and have plans to get it ready for a good bit of touring in the coming years. I owned a Ducati 900GTS many years ago and absolutely loved it and had many good adventures on it.

I have some other bikes too but will be focusing on getting the Darmah set up for my needs which includes converting to Right hand shift, deleting the electric starter, and swapping out the desmo head for springers on account of long-distance tours. Might be interested in purchasing a suitable engine/bike as alternative.

When I learn how to add pictures (apparently the ones I have on my computer are too large) I will.

Best,
Craig in France
Paso 906

Re: New Member in Alberta Canada

Post by Craig in France »

Hi and welcome to the Forum.

Enjoy the Darmah. Just a thought: you might want to think twice about deleting the electric boot. It's a much better designed and performing item than the GTS engineering disaster :cry: , and they do have their uses, not least when touring.
BevHevSteve
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER

Re: New Member in Alberta Canada

Post by BevHevSteve »

welcome aboard Mark
Steve Allen (925)798-BEVL[2385] Ride'm, Don't Hide'm
Ducati/Euro Spares -> https://Store.BevelHeaven.com

Return to “Introduce Yourself”