Ducati made radios, cameras and all sorts of interesting things over the years. This is the place to post your photos and descriptions.
- Cucciolo - the Lil Pup
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:44 pm
- Location: Albury Australia
- 750 GT
- Posts: 156
- Joined: Fri Mar 19, 2004 10:26 am
- Location: Dexter, MI USA
This is the one link that would work with image tags on it!
- Posts: 28
- Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:26 am
- Location: Gardner Ma
Sweet Rides Love the usage of the old Crates
- 750 SS Greenframe - the holy grail
- Posts: 500
- Joined: Fri Aug 13, 2004 2:12 am
- Location: The Netherlands, Europe.
What's hidden behind the MHR...??
Some kind of NCR Replica..??
- Parallel Twin
- Posts: 148
- Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2004 2:08 am
- Location: Netherlands
with Pantah heads and the beveldrive gears reversed ?
so that you dont need mirror image camshafts ?