Ducati deodorant

Ducati made radios, cameras and all sorts of interesting things over the years. This is the place to post your photos and descriptions.
Lumpy
SD900 Darmah

Ducati deodorant

Post by Lumpy »

Here it is!!! Now you can not only own a Ducati, you can smell like one too.
http://www.esavingsfreshscents.com.au/d ... t/?website
wdietz186
Cagiva Alazzura

Re: Ducati deodorant

Post by wdietz186 »

Obviously they are targeting the late superbike owners. It describes an oriental, fruity, feminine scent suitable for daytime wear! Definitely not for we macho bevel owners! We need a bacony, sizzling fat, smokey, oppressive cloud surrounding us.
Peter Mille
750 SS Greenframe - the holy grail

Post by Peter Mille »

wdietz186 wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:45 am Obviously they are targeting the late superbike owners. It describes an oriental, fruity, feminine scent suitable for daytime wear! Definitely not for we macho bevel owners! We need a bacony, sizzling fat, smokey, oppressive cloud surrounding us.
<>
wdietz186
Cagiva Alazzura

Post by wdietz186 »

HAH! I've got a name for it too, Eau de Valve Guide. The scent that catches up to you when you stop. Everyone swoons!
ducadini
860 GT / GTS

Post by ducadini »

A drip of ricinus-oil in the gastank and everyone around You OR runs away (the woussies) OR get's reminded of how REAL bikes smelled in the 70's :-D :-D
BTW, my old belstaff smells enough ;)

ciao
ducadini
Nego i ricordi peggiori
Richiamo i migliori pensieri
wdietz186
Cagiva Alazzura

Post by wdietz186 »

I've been running some Blendzall octane booster in my fuel,it has castor in it and it smells like racing! Seems to make my Buell run a bit better too but could just be the aroma.
ducadini
860 GT / GTS

Post by ducadini »

I knew there was another word for ricinius-oil : Castoroil.
Learned another english word (or re-learned ;-)

ciao
ducadini
Nego i ricordi peggiori
Richiamo i migliori pensieri
Steve Foster
Parallel Twin

Post by Steve Foster »

I've been running some Blendzall octane booster in my fuel,it has castor in it and it smells like racing! Seems to make my Buell run a bit better too but could just be the aroma.
Last edited by Steve Foster on Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
1974 Ducati 750 GT
Steve Foster
Parallel Twin

Post by Steve Foster »

How much are you adding per litre/gallon? I'm not really interested in a performance boost but I remember standing at a bust stop waiting to catch a bus to school in the early 70's and this guy would ride past at the same time every day on a '72 750 GT with coarse gold metalflake fibreglass bodywork and the smell was just fantastic. I think it was Castrol or Shell A racing fuel with castor oil - the best air-freshener ever emanating from the best sounding exhaust pipes ever!
1974 Ducati 750 GT
wdietz186
Cagiva Alazzura

Post by wdietz186 »

With the Blendzall octane booster I've been using about 1oz. per gallon which is less than recommended on the bottle but enough to give that sweet hint of racing. Using any of the 2 stroke castors I would probably start with around a 60:1 mix and see how it smells [tuning by nose?] you could possibly run into fouled plugs if it is mixed too rich.

Return to “Everything Else Ducati.......”