nearly new dellorto phf 36s for sale

Post your 'Carburettor & Fuel System' FAQs, comments & questions regarding Ducati motorcycles here.
riversbikes
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

nearly new dellorto phf 36s for sale

Post by riversbikes »

For sale is basically a new set of Dellorto carburetors - this is as complete a kit as you can imagine. Bought from Steve at Bevelheaven, Set PHF 36 carbs, malossi manifolds, domino twin cable throttle and cables, velocity stacks and foam filter, and a pile of spare idle jets (50, 65, 70, 75, 80), a spare set of needles (so you get K4 and K8), 3 sets of atomizers (AB 262, 268, and 270), and spare float bowl gasket, fuel banjo gaskets, and a set of new screens. Also included is a dellorto tuning manual. As you can see from the invoice, the carbs cost $1200 from Bevel heaven, and there is an additional $200 so of jets. You can see they were purchased in 2021; circumstances have forced me to abandon my project, so these are essentially "new". The bike only ran stationary while I was setting it up. I think $750 USD plus shipping is fair. You are not going to get a deal like this anytime soon.... Willing to ship overseas if needed! Also considering reasonable offers -- the worst I can do is say no...
BevHevSteve
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER

Re: nearly new dellorto phf 36s for sale

Post by BevHevSteve »

FYI - these are both DD carbs - the adjusters are on the right side of BOTH carbs. The manifolds are for a PASO or MONSTER etc where the original carb setup was both carbs between the cylinders. Using 2x RIGHT SIDE carbs mean once installed the adjusters are towards the outside of the bike on each side.
Steve Allen (925)798-BEVL[2385] Ride'm, Don't Hide'm
Ducati/Euro Spares -> https://Store.BevelHeaven.com

Return to “Carburettor & Fuel System Shop”