750 Sport

Post pictures of your twin cylinder Bevel Drive Ducati (pre-1985) along with a description here.
Rick F
Mach 3

sweet

Post by Rick F »

what can you say, 2 of the most beautiful and nicest bikes ever made

just need a nice old GT there somewhere to make it complete. :lol:
Rick F
Mach 3

sweet

Post by Rick F »

the little single in the background looks OK too! 8)
cshannon
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

Post by cshannon »

G'day 750 Sport,

I have to say firstly 'Congratulations!!!' You have bought a beautiful bike and I wish you many years of happy trails with her.

If it is the bike I think it is, i.e. belonged to AA - it is way better than any Sport anywhere else pretty much. You're a very lucky fella, if that's what you've bought. The GF was a bit of a give away but please confirm if I'm right as AA is a mate of mine - was here for a visit (Bakers Hill) only a week or so ago.

Sorry Steve, "Starter bike" just was the wrong terminology for probably the best developed Sport on the planet! I know what you meant and that you haven't seen this gorgeous machine so I understand 750 Sport's curious reaction - like you were taking the wee wee, but you should see this thing and hear what its got under the hood. Very special.

Good luck with her and feel free to drop by next time you're taking her up to Northam, I'll put the jug on.

Chris Shannon
750sport
Mariana

Post by 750sport »

cshannon wrote:G'day 750 Sport,

I have to say firstly 'Congratulations!!!' You have bought a beautiful bike and I wish you many years of happy trails with her.

If it is the bike I think it is, i.e. belonged to AA - it is way better than any Sport anywhere else pretty much. You're a very lucky fella, if that's what you've bought. The GF was a bit of a give away but please confirm if I'm right as AA is a mate of mine - was here for a visit (Bakers Hill) only a week or so ago.

Sorry Steve, "Starter bike" just was the wrong terminology for probably the best developed Sport on the planet! I know what you meant and that you haven't seen this gorgeous machine so I understand 750 Sport's curious reaction - like you were taking the wee wee, but you should see this thing and hear what its got under the hood. Very special.

Good luck with her and feel free to drop by next time you're taking her up to Northam, I'll put the jug on.

Chris Shannon
Hi Chris.

This bike came from NSW, the G.F. is a friend of mine's. The sport is a nice bike but are you talking about the same bike?

I'll be in York at the new cafe there on Sunday but will likely be on a Benelli 750 Sei.
BevHevSteve
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER

Post by BevHevSteve »

"this is our first time with a large capacity Ducati"

"......... starter bike ............." `-*
Steve Allen (925)798-BEVL[2385] Ride'm, Don't Hide'm
Ducati/Euro Spares -> https://Store.BevelHeaven.com
cshannon
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

Post by cshannon »

BevHevSteve wrote:"this is our first time with a large capacity Ducati"

"......... starter bike ............." `-*
Hey Steve, Now I get it ... but what a bloody nice start!!! 8)

Chris
Last edited by cshannon on Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cshannon
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

Post by cshannon »

Hi Chris.

This bike came from NSW, the G.F. is a friend of mine's. The sport is a nice bike but are you talking about the same bike?

I'll be in York at the new cafe there on Sunday but will likely be on a Benelli 750 Sei.
Sorry, as you are a Perth lad and, seeing the GF and Sport together, I presumed they may have been AA's old bikes. He's just sold one of each quite recently. In fact, he has some interesting RC spares for sale including a set of GF rockers and cams. Quite a bit of other RC stuff also. Let me know via PM if you are interested and I can put you in touch.

The Sport wouldn't happen to be the one that Steve Craven restored is it? That was also a beautiful machine. Anyway, you are very fortunate to own such an exquisite bike. Is the Sei also yours? Another classic of its time. A man of good taste you must be!

Chris
nottonight68
BLABBERMOUTH

750s

Post by nottonight68 »

interesting position of rego disc-never seen that b4

Return to “Bevel Head Twins Photo Gallery”