Darmah 900 SD

Post your bevel drive twin cylinder FOR SALE and WANTED ads in this space......
ducadini
860 GT / GTS

Darmah 900 SD

Post by ducadini »

Need a bit of space in my garage because finding a 1975 SS engine gives me a better boost to get things going.

1978 900 SD Darmah frame, nr 9022xx
I used it for a year so Belgian title and Certificate of conformity 77/6556
Ceriani fork
Marzocchi clamps (previous owner fitted Tomasselli clip-ons, not included)
Tank, seat, covers (all first type Darmah) : I've got two sets, one red original with stripes, the second painted red. Both in ready to use condition.
They had converted it to a SSD with a 900 S2 fairing (included with covered blinkers and some "graveldamage") so there's also a bracket for the headlight/dash.
Support was modified for a F1 dash (not included :-).
Frame has the plate welded on the headstock for a original SS-support.
Footrests were repositioned to the SS position (could be undone without damage).
Rear fork has a damaged (but usable) suspension support, can be reconditioned.
Rear inox fender
If you are interested, I'll digg out some (small) parts.

No campagnolo's included in the sale, the wheels were Montjuic 16's (coming up for sale when i cleaned and inspected them).
Yes, I will keep the engine, it wasn't the original engine anyway.

Since it IS a rather huge amount of stuff, sending isn't really an option, unless You plan to stay a day here in Belgium and pack everything with my help.
I'm hoping to get 1000 euro or very near offers (depending on the other parts You're wanting to have).

The parts will be at an autojumble tomorrow sunday 26 jan, and if not sold, dismantled and sold on other less-Ducati-oriented sites.
Linguistically challenged can ask for a translation in some other west-european language :-)

ciao
ducadini
Nego i ricordi peggiori
Richiamo i migliori pensieri

Return to “Bevel Drive Twins”