Value of my '75 860 GT?

Post your bevel drive twin cylinder FOR SALE and WANTED ads in this space......
hunde
Mariana

Value of my '75 860 GT?

Post by hunde »

I know this is a loaded question, but i am trying to determine the value of my '75 860 GT to help decide what direction to go with it.

Basic info - I bought about 13 years ago, essentially disassembled, but PO started it up. Put lots of time and some $$ into getting it together and running including new twin brembos / discs, entire new clutch assembly, conti reps, rebuilt forks, clip-ons, Avon tires, tomaselli headlight mounts and some other stuff. Got it running, had carbs rebuilt, jetted and tuned a few years ago at Desmoto Sport in SF. Ran great, a total beast, then selector box imploded and it has sat for about 5 years. Have rebuild selector box and plan to re-install and shake the cobwebs off her.

It's some sorta cafe-style that the PO started on, and I continued down that road. Tank has some dents and paint bubbles, but ok. Otherwise, it is what it is.

Here's a few pics:

If anyone is REALLY interested in it as it sits, let me know. Otherwise will get it running and potentially put it on ebay, if it doesn't lure me back in...

thanks!

Tom
hunde
Mariana

Post by hunde »

A few more details - new chain, new drum shoes, new YSS shocks, had Dynacoil ignition (i think?)

No thoughts on the value? It's really a beauty, in a really ugly sorta way...
MitchB
Mariana

Post by MitchB »

Update..? Still avail?

I PM'd you...

Return to “Bevel Drive Twins”