Not a barn find but ...

General discussion and gossip about Ducati and other Moto related issues - post your non-technical FAQs, comments & questions here. Most Moto related chit chat that doesn't really fit into one of the specific catagories should go in this area.
ducadini
860 GT / GTS

Not a barn find but ...

Post by ducadini »

Last weekend, up in the Alps at walking distance from Gavia, Stelvio and some other nice places.
Weatherforecast wasn't too good, temperatures dropping to the mid twenties and intermittend showers.
Not good if the only stuff we had were two bikes (nothing petrol nor electric) and walking gear.
So we decided to take a trip to a small town near Ferrara (with temps in the high 30s) to look for some old bikestuff.
Up at 6am, leave at 6.30 for a 4hour drive.
When we arrive it's a gathering of tractor (Agricultural) stuff.
Nice Fiat's, Landini's, OM and some older pulling-gear.
The MostraScambio were a handfull of stall's, owner puffing from already 40 degrees in the middle of the frying pan.
My wife finds a emaille sign, asks price, calls me, I say too expensive.
After a trip around, she arrives back at the first stall, starts to discuss the price for the sign and buys.
I get a little agitated because I didn't see the point for buying it, turn it around to check the rear and kiss my wife, hugging her.
Why should that be ?
Divieto.jpg
Wouldn't it be great to believe it really hung at their neighbours gate :D :D
20190816%.jpg
ciao
ducadini
sps : nothing Ducati related found :cry:
Nego i ricordi peggiori
Richiamo i migliori pensieri
BevHevSteve
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER