Hydraulic clutch on my 900 MHR..aftermarket,..anyone knows ?

General discussion and gossip about Ducati and other Moto related issues - post your non-technical FAQs, comments & questions here. Most Moto related chit chat that doesn't really fit into one of the specific catagories should go in this area.
Speedrocker
Mariana

Hydraulic clutch on my 900 MHR..aftermarket,..anyone knows ?

Post by Speedrocker »

Hi Folks,
on my new MHR 900 is an phantastic gimmic installed, obviously from an former owner. Hydraulic clutch cylinders, works perfect, 2-finger clutch!
IMG_0010 - Kopie.JPG
the housing looks like it was sandcast made,..letters shown SPA,..i´ve researched that the lower cylinder is from a Honda nighthawk 650,..( bought me just one as reserve spare part )..
Querry: Does anybody of your gearheads known something about this alu-housing, maybe manufacturer of this,..anybody seen this thing before ???

Greetings from germany,
Joe
81mhr900ss
750 GT

Re: Hydraulic clutch on my 900 MHR..aftermarket,..anyone knows ?

Post by 81mhr900ss »

Hi Joe: This is a first for me. If you search Bevel Heaven, you will find a hydraulic clutch conversion that fits inside the cover and doesn't involve any cutting of original parts:
https://store.bevelheaven.com/Engine-Re ... vel-Twins/
Speedrocker
Mariana

Post by Speedrocker »

Yes, i know this offered kit,..but never seen that one whats installed on my bike!
.and i like it really, with all the mounted hardware and visually sights !
When i remember my old 900 SS i had 20 years ago, with the cable clutch,...that was terrific,..same as on my old Laverda 750 SF i had in `97,...after an day on the road, especially in downtown-traffic,..i hadn´t touch a motorbike for the next few days... :-D

Joe
81mhr900ss
750 GT

Post by 81mhr900ss »

Popeye left arm....
Speedrocker
Mariana

Post by Speedrocker »

That hits the bulls eye !!! :lol:

Return to “The Rumour Mill”