VeeTwo contact info

General discussion and gossip about Ducati and other Moto related issues - post your non-technical FAQs, comments & questions here. Most Moto related chit chat that doesn't really fit into one of the specific catagories should go in this area.
cafe*racer
SSD900 Darmah

VeeTwo contact info

Post by cafe*racer »

Does anyone have any contact info for VeeTwo? What's up with their website? Is anyone working on it? Seems like it has been under construction forever with little development.
cafe*racer
SSD900 Darmah

Post by cafe*racer »

Ok, found it, very tiny print that says contact at the bottom of the main page. But what's up with the site already?
machten
MHR / S2

Post by machten »

VeeTwo is now out of the bevel game. Almost all parts stock is now sold. They started by having a "Stocktake" sale in May 2009. Some nice bargains until they ran out.
rwhc80
750 GT

Post by rwhc80 »

Good update Matchen,
But don't be too surprised if Brook surfaces again somewhere, I think when he sold out a while ago the writing was on the wall so to speak for Vee Two. They appear to have gone off in another direction with the Harley and Sprintex stuff !!!!
I have desmo disease, I just hope they never find a cure !!!
johnnyb
Mariana

Post by johnnyb »

I called Vee two last week and they have some bits and pieces left which they are selling. They also have a bunch of stuff on ebay.

You might be lucky and get something you need at a good price.
John in Sydney Australia

Darmah 900sd
900ss
cafe*racer
SSD900 Darmah

Post by cafe*racer »

Can't tell how good their prices are as the main site is down there is no list to compare with. :( Bits on ebay but the shipping to the US seems to be higher than it should be. Anyone have thoughts?
sevicke
Mariana

Post by sevicke »

http://www.veetwo.com.au/

apparently they are back

Return to “The Rumour Mill”