Solo Seat For 750gt

Post your 'Body & Paint' FAQs, comments & questions regarding Ducati motorcycles here.
mike75
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

Solo Seat For 750gt

Post by mike75 »

I have a late 74 750 GT and am looking for a solo seat, I found airtech has them but are extremely un-helpful as to which one I need (actually took their tech's advice and bought the one they recommended and it definately does not fit, I am not to angry with them but they will not take it back as it is a non-stocked item. Does anyone know which tail section and pan I would require I am lost on this one.
wdietz186
Cagiva Alazzura

Post by wdietz186 »

Syd's Cycles in St. Petersburg Fla. list seats for both the wide and narrow frame 750's You can find his Tel. # in the links section. The don't have a website.
mike75
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

Post by mike75 »

Thanks I will check that out.
manitoufs
Mariana

Post by manitoufs »

George
65 250 Scrambler (2), 64 Monza, 72 250 Scrambler, 73 750 Sport (2)
74 GT (2), 87 F1, 90 750 Sport, 04 Multistrada, 06 Sport Classic
mike75
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

SOLO SEAT

Post by mike75 »

Yes I ended up buying an airtech the one they listed for the 750GT even gave them the frame measurements they asked for sent pictures and the like and the one they sent me was still way wrong (to short, to narrow round cut out in front for SS tank instead of flat at front for GT and Sport) they even had their "Ducati Expert" help me, upon opening the seat I found on the invoice it said non-returnable, Airtech actually changed their site after I called them to explain the differences between the GT and the SS so I bought some of my own glass and hacked it up to make it fit, still not quite thrilled with it but it is ok people say they like it but I am a little down on it myself,

Any suggestions are welcome

Return to “Body, Paint & Rubber Shop”