new member from Brazil

Please say HELLO and tell us about yourself, your bike[s] and where you are located etc...
Giovanni_Tonon
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

new member from Brazil

Post by Giovanni_Tonon »

Hello everyone!
I'm Giovanni from Brasília, Brazil and I recently bought a Ducati. It is in very poor condition and I intend to restore it completely, since Ducatis are very very rare im my country. It's difficult to get information about it too, so anyone would help me find out what is the exact year of the bike?
Sorry if it the wrong part of the forum to post photos!
Fortunately I already found the original Dellorto carb and the original exhaust ;) (I have the original rear shock absorvers too)
Rick F
Mach 3

nice bike

Post by Rick F »

Hi Giovanni,

Nice bike........or will be. I have never had a single but always wanted one.

Enjoy the experience & dont get frustrated by the time it takes.

I have not long got my bike back on the road & at present use it as every day transport.

Rick
Giovanni_Tonon
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

Post by Giovanni_Tonon »

Thanks Rick!
I noticed that the original color of the frame was something like "copper" or "gold"... I don't know exactly the name of that color...
The rear fender is different from other Ducatis I have seen. Is this original? Do you have a clue on which model/year this bike is?
I have read something about Mototrans Ducati, is it possible that this bike is a Mototrans?
Rick F
Mach 3

info

Post by Rick F »

Hi Giovanni,

sorry, but I dont know a lot about singles.

as I say, I have always wanted one, but would probably be aiming for a later model, 350 or 450. early 70's

I am sure someone else can come to the rescue on this one.

perhaps post some photos in the singles area elsewhere on this forum.

good luck

Rick
TrexDucatis
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

looks like a narrowcase bitsa

Post by TrexDucatis »

It has the same sideboxes as my 1965 Monza it looks like a mark 3 or mach 1 tank. fenders are from something else. Couple of changes and it would be a nice cafe racer replica. Strange exhaust. Wish I had it! enjoy!

Return to “Introduce Yourself”