Flywheel pullers??

If you need technical information or help with your bevel drive Ducati single cylinder engine - post your FAQs, comments & questions here.
Nick
Diana

Flywheel pullers??

Post by Nick »

Does anyone sell flywheel pullers for the narrow-case singles? And, do the magneto and AC flywheels use the same puller?

Thanks
From probably the only person in the world who rides a Ducati 350 Sebring for daily transportation.
bobnorton
860 GT / GTS

Post by bobnorton »

Hi Nick, Puller readily availiable about 20£ but I bieleve two types as threads differ, Laurie sells on E-bay or direct. Really need one, what ign system??.Can you post a foto of flywheel?
Craig in France
Paso 906

Post by Craig in France »

Hi Nick,

(Not sure where you are - 'On da Rock' implies Gibraltar to me, but I'm not sure that's right ... ?) :)

If you're in the States, Steve A. has 'em too - Bevel Heaven, look under 'Tools'.

Like Bob says: 2 sizes, if I remember correctly, 55mm and 62mm. I have a note that says the small size is for up to 1967, the large thereafter. But best check first.

P.s I see that Andy Nienhagen does one with an adaptor ring which means you can use the puller for either size. Go
Andy Nienhagen and select 'Werkzeuge-tools' in the 'Kategorie' drop down box at the top of the page.

HTH

Craig
Nick
Diana

Post by Nick »

Thanks guys.

'Da Rock' refers to Hawaii, and, as you can imagine, mine are the only Duc singles on the Island.
From probably the only person in the world who rides a Ducati 350 Sebring for daily transportation.

Return to “Single Cylinder Bevel Drive Engines > 250, 350 & 450”