desmo exhaust valve seals

If you need technical information or help with your BOSCH ignition squarecase Ducati 900SS - Darmah engine - post your FAQs, comments & questions here.
Spagjet
Mach 3

Re: desmo exhaust valve seals

Post by Spagjet » Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:46 pm

shouldn't that be female dog? You don't have to be pregnant to be a b#tch but I suppose it's possible. I'll stick to the Aussie slang as it doesn't seem to be recognised as offensive by the auto-correct. So it was a bugger of a system.

Spagjet
Mach 3

Post by Spagjet » Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:05 pm

both Darmah heads assembled.

Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Time for a ride on the good old GTS

Forgot to answer Kev about soda , it's all successfully removed off paintwork, polished ali, cast surfaces, everything on bikes that are together after a LOT of elbow grease and time but I reckon I'm going to pay the price on all the millions of bits and peices, bolts, nuts, etc, etc that got a dusting too as time goes by. I've been around a few times with WD-40 spraying everything. At least the Spagjet is my shiny friend again after a BIG birthday that admittedly it was due for anyway after the last 6 months Darmah spoiling, time for a blat to clear it's cobwebs and mine and think about the fact the exhaust seal nightmare is over and the Darmah heads are together and turn over just beautiful.

Sorry I have to do it again,
aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Craig in France
Cagiva Gran Canyon

Post by Craig in France » Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:50 am

Good solution, Brett!

(Ah, the unforeseen delight of after-market parts, eh?!? :P )

Return to “Squarecase BOSCH Ignition Engines > SD, SSD Darmah, late 900 SS & 900 GTS”