Has anyone tried this Ignition ?

If you need technical information or help with your BOSCH ignition squarecase Ducati 900SS - Darmah engine - post your FAQs, comments & questions here.
mizike77
860 GT / GTS

Has anyone tried this Ignition ?

Post by mizike77 »

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sachse-Digital- ... aa&vxp=mtr

Thinking of upgrading my Darmah. Looking for suggestions.
79 Darmah
78 900 GTS
86 F1B
80 SSD
02 Harley FXD
72 H2 750 triple
08 KTM 300XC
there has yet to be a motorcycle line made that is as satisfying to ride, hear and look at as the ducati bevels
jota
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

Re: Has anyone tried this Ignition ?

Post by jota »

i know the guy that developed this system-brilliant-have the latest on my jota-lots of these around in the lav world-hes in brisbane-pm me for his email address

paul
gavin
Mariana

Post by gavin »

i have 1 in my ssd and i ditched the boyer on my bmw r100s for 1 as well, the duke starts and idles heaps better now and the bm is going just as well,i`m using one of his rectifiers in the ssd as well,highly recomend them
gavin
BevHevSteve
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER

Post by BevHevSteve »

Lots of my customers are using and recommending this kit. They are on my list of products to eventually stock.. But can't buy everything at once ya know...
Steve Allen (925)798-BEVL[2385] Ride'm, Don't Hide'm
Ducati/Euro Spares -> https://Store.BevelHeaven.com
Jagbruno
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

Post by Jagbruno »

I have this ignition on my Laverda 750SF for the last 3 years, never missed a beat, 110% reliable, it has a (switchable) rev limiter at 7900rpm which is absolutely perfect for a bevel twin and 8 different advance curves which significantly define the engine performance and caracter. Moreover, the manufacturers are extremely responsive when you call them.

Absolutely and wholeheartedly recommended!!!

Return to “Squarecase BOSCH Ignition Engines > SD, SSD Darmah, late 900 SS & 900 GTS”