If you need technical information or help with your BOSCH ignition squarecase Ducati 900SS - Darmah engine - post your FAQs, comments & questions here.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Cucciolo - the Lil Pup
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2006 10:19 am
- Location: Christchurch, New Zealand
Can anybody elaborate on the original caliper type fitted to a 78 Darmah? I have looked in all my books but cannot any info.
Owner of two 78 Dramahs as I can't afford a 900SS or a Greenframe!
- Craig in France
- Cagiva Gran Canyon
- Posts: 875
- Joined: Tue Mar 23, 2004 3:58 pm
- Location: Montpellier, France
No more complicated that 3x Brembo P2 FO8 - and still available new today (see Steve's shop, for example)*. But note: if you've got Ceriani forks**, the front 2 will have threaded mounting holes.Elliot wrote:Can anybody elaborate on the original caliper type fitted to a 78 Darmah? I have looked in all my books but cannot any info.
* Originally came with twin bleed screws. Modern ones - such as Steve sells - are single bleed.
* The forks were changed to Marzocchis in 1978 and, in contrast to the Cerianis, the calipers bolt into the Marzocchis. So it will depend on whether your 1978 is a '77 model registered in '78. All shown in Falloon's 860, 900 Mille Bible, btw.