Nice Bike in the Trading post (OZ)

If you need technical information or help with your BOSCH ignition squarecase Ducati 900SS - Darmah engine - post your FAQs, comments & questions here.
MartinMille BANNED
BANNED

Nice Bike in the Trading post (OZ)

Post by MartinMille BANNED »

This is nice looking bike , hey Grant he has stolen your fairing and light set up :lol: :lol: ;)

He is asking 14k for it

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Vince
750 Sport [BEVEL]

Post by Vince »

Its nice but not a patch on Grants,I have see Grants in the flesh and theres lots more work in Grants
MartinMille BANNED
BANNED

Post by MartinMille BANNED »

I agree , did anyone notice the flat slide carbs ?
Vince
750 Sport [BEVEL]

Post by Vince »

I didnt notice,there are kits made for later model SS so its probably that,
maybe Grant might get inspired by the FI 860,from my experiance playing with old bikes is a slippery slope,it never ends
Aussiess
Parallel Twin

Post by Aussiess »

Thanks Guys, hey Vince, you are spot on, once you start you cant stop.
I dont know exactly where the NCR replica will end up, but I know its undergoing further "development" just to keep me broke and intrigued.

Im keeping the SS fairing till after the Barry Sheene meet and then all the lights etc come off , the factory NCR fairing goes on (including bracketry i am making from old photos) and as far as the engine goes, I like the flatslides on the bike thats for sale, but maybe I will look for a set of the 41mm malossi modded carbs that Gowy had back in the 80's. That would make it closer to an original.

I noted the Aluminium swing arm on the bike for sale. The one I have has the underslung bracing, and Ive only ever seen one other with the bracing. It is a VTwo /early Brook Henry job I believe.

Ive now got the headers modded as well.
The never ending story.....
Regards,
Grant
79 900SS , 82 MHR and 78 NCR Replica

Return to “Squarecase BOSCH Ignition Engines > SD, SSD Darmah, late 900 SS & 900 GTS”