Darmah wheels?

If you need technical information or help with your BOSCH ignition squarecase Ducati 900SS - Darmah engine - post your FAQs, comments & questions here.
mizike77
860 GT / GTS

Darmah wheels?

Post by mizike77 »

My bike has corroded Campagnolos on it. Are there any direct bolt on wheels from any other bikes? Im looking for a cheap set so original doesnt matter to me much. Spokes or mags are fine with me.
MartinMille BANNED
BANNED

Post by MartinMille BANNED »

Pretty much any 4 or 6 bolt wheel from 78 to 86 will go straight on
Where do you live? I have a spare set of 4 bolt 6spokes alloy rims
mizike77
860 GT / GTS

Post by mizike77 »

Im in NH USA I imagine the shipping would be a pretty penny!
MartinMille BANNED
BANNED

Post by MartinMille BANNED »

yeah that buggers that idea as I send one rim and two discs the other day and that came to $AU250 so its not worth it unless you really need them

good luck with your hunt they do come up for sale on a regular basis on Fleebay
Pescara
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

Re: Darmah wheels?

Post by Pescara »

mizike77 wrote:My bike has corroded Campagnolos on it. Are there any direct bolt on wheels from any other bikes? Im looking for a cheap set so original doesnt matter to me much. Spokes or mags are fine with me.
Best thing in that regard might be a set of Cagiva Alazzurra wheels... I believe they'll bolt on, and Alazzurra parts are relatively cheap.
wdietz186
Cagiva Alazzura

Post by wdietz186 »

I'm pretty sure the allazura wheels are a bolt on but the brake rotors on the allazura look to be smaller in diameter. Perhaps a rotor from a Guzzi is the proper size and they used the six bolt rotor.
BevHevSteve
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER

Post by BevHevSteve »

The guzzi disks that look like the 280mm disks on bevel drives are actually 300mm otherwise the same
Steve Allen (925)798-BEVL[2385] Ride'm, Don't Hide'm
Ducati/Euro Spares -> https://Store.BevelHeaven.com

Return to “Squarecase BOSCH Ignition Engines > SD, SSD Darmah, late 900 SS & 900 GTS”