Not Sure

If you need technical information or help with your roundcase Ducati 750 engine - post your FAQs, comments & questions here.
aussieduke
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

Post by aussieduke »

Thanks Vince, but if you stamp your own numbers, what numbers do you use?
Arthur
Vince
750 Sport [BEVEL]

Post by Vince »

I have a call in to my mate,will let you know what he did.
Vince
750 Sport [BEVEL]

Post by Vince »

Not too helpful,its been 20 years and he cannot remember,I had a think and if you have the engine no or old rego papers you could get the solen bike squad to do a seach for the old frame no,as long as its not being used then use it,eg buy some number stamps and stamp away,but best get he cops or RTA involved.BTW hope your not making a bodgy copy of Halwoods 6 hour race bike and selling it for millions,just joking,20 years ago when my mate got his replacement frame it was just another old bike,bit differant now with any bevel,better stamp it befor power or paint
some engeneering shops hape the stamps,there not super expensive,maybe $ 100
aussieduke
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

Post by aussieduke »

Thanks for that Vince, I think I'll start with the RTA. I don't have any old rego papers or anything to go by. The lady I got the bike from had received the bike from a deceased estate and her ex tried to restore it himself, hence why I don't have all the parts. But hey, for a couple of hundred dollars, I couldn't let it pass.
At the moment I'm enjoying stripping it down and trying to find parts.
Arthur
cafe*racer
SSD900 Darmah

Post by cafe*racer »

A couple hundred dollars...you want to double your money Arthur?

Return to “Roundcase Engines > 750 GT, 750 Sport & 750 Super Sport”