Sample BevelHeaven eNewsletter from 4/2/2004

There is more to Bevel Heaven than just this forum.....
BevHevSteve
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER

Sample BevelHeaven eNewsletter from 4/2/2004

Post by BevHevSteve »

The below is a copy of the first newlestter I sent out....

Welcome to the BevelHeaven eNewsletter!

This is our first official eNewsletter - it contains some useful information regarding new products, features and services you may want to know about. BevelHeaven is growing like crazy - Viva La Bevelution Babee!

Thank you for asking to be part of our eNewsletter ~ welcome aboard.

Remember, if you ever want off this list, just send me a note asking to be removed and I will promptly do so.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New Features:

I created a forum specifically set up for vintage Ducati discussion and FQ finding. In it you can post your classified ads, pictures of your bikes, stories, FAQs, ask for help, find answers, post or find events to attend.... Possabilities are endless and after only 2 weeks online, we have almost 70 subscribers! I think it is going to grow HUGE and be a long term treasure trove for Ducatisti for years to come. Please feel free to check it out, register and post your stuff.

http://www.bevelheaven.com/~BB/phpBB2/index.php

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New Services:

Dellorto Rebuild and Restoration Service: You can send me your PHF, PHM, UB or SS1 carbs for a clean and service or I can soda blast and polish to make like new again. Once I get the items and disassemble them, I will contact you to discuss their needs. I offer a 10% discount on parts needed for the service. I also stock most everything for PHF and PHM carbs now as well as kits I have put together for SS1 and UB carbs.

Brembo Rebuild Service: You can send me your master cylinders and calipers for rebuild if you need some help. Once I get the items and disassemble them, I will contact you to discuss their needs. I offer a 10% discount on parts needed for the service.

New Tools & Things:

Please check out my store for more pictures, prices and details of the following new items ...

Magnetic Dip Sticks: now in stock for all bevel drive twins. These have been crafted to look like stock on the outside, with AGIP F1 carved into the rough cast looking aluminum which is harder than original so is less likely to round off. Models for Narrowcase and Widecase singles are in production due to me in 2 weeks.

Clutch Cover Extractor: much better than the factory tool, this one tool fits ALL bevel drive singles and twins and keeps your cover threads intact as well as being gentle on your crank. Remove the bung, screw in the tool and tighten the bolt - off comes your cover, nice and straight with no damage to your crank, bushing or cover. A HUGE improvement.

Chain Adjuster: For all Darmah and GT models, precision machined from stainless steel.

Stainless Steel Headbolt Nuts: now in stock for all pre 1981 Bevel Drive twins. SS wave washers are en route to me now to complement these nuts.

Stainless Steel Engine Fastener Kits: now in stock for DARMAH and 900SS/non electric start models. Roundcase kits also available.

Engine Plugs: "bung" - these are the little round things that are used at the crank ends or for covering up the electrical gland if you install a RITA kit. Machined from aluminum, fits all singles and twins.

Engine Gaskets and Seals: I now stock individual squarecase gaskets as well as some misc kits for F1, Paso, 851 and 888 picked up from a dealer shutting his doors. Of course, I still have complete kits containing all gaskets, seals, squish washers etc for roundcase as well as all squarecase motors now including the dry clutch 'mille'.

Well that does it for this newsletter. Stock changes all the time so please check out the store, what is here today might be gone tomarrow.... Have a great weekend.
Steve Allen (925)798-BEVL[2385] Ride'm, Don't Hide'm
Ducati/Euro Spares -> https://Store.BevelHeaven.com

Return to “Bevel Heaven - Ducati Restoration Parts & Accessories”