New member says Hi

Please say HELLO and tell us about yourself, your bike[s] and where you are located etc...
dalozer
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

New member says Hi

Post by dalozer »

Hi bevel heads
just found this site (thanks to Tom Rolland and Steve Allen) and wanted to introduce myself and say hi -
for a little back ground - first - i go by Mike
i live in not so lovely (and currently very wet) houston TX , my bike s are a '73 commando and a '75 750 gt (i thought they only went to 74 but this says 75 on the vec. Id??)-both in good orginal shape but need a little tinkering. I've had both bikes for about 20yrs - and after neglecting them for the past decade (while at graduate school and doing a postdoctoral internship) I am trying to get them running once again ( special thx Tom R. - you have been very helpful!- if we ever meet i owe you a few beers!). while the commando was a peice of cake the duck is being a bugger to fire on both cyclinders but i suspect that shall be a small problem (well how many times have we all said that!-haha) -
anyways nice to read some of the nice post here and imagine that 8i can dig some usefull words of wisdom from here - and maybe add a few in the process!
thx and take care
mike

Return to “Introduce Yourself”