Hello form Buckinghamshire in the UK

Please say HELLO and tell us about yourself, your bike[s] and where you are located etc...
gregwgsxr
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

Hello form Buckinghamshire in the UK

Post by gregwgsxr »

Good morning well finally got through the sign in process :-D
So i picked up a proper barn find 1978 900ss.
All in bits, but looking through everything i have a rolling chassis, no bodywork, clocks or electrics.
So i have rebuilt the engine and frame should be back from paint this week and body work should be finished the end of the month. By the tank shop all polished Ali :)

But i will need held on finding some of the missing parts and what even i should be looking for!?

Thanks
Greg
81mhr900ss
750 GT

Re: Hello form Buckinghamshire in the UK

Post by 81mhr900ss »

Welcome Greg: It's great to see some activity here; there are a lot of good technical folks who will join in. I suggest you start posting down below in the specific sections, listing what you need parts/help wise. I recently upgraded my 81 MHR with all new electronic ignition; there's a fairly detailed post in the electrics section on this site. Good luck with the bike and please post some pics.

Here's a good visual reference for what may be missing:https://www.ducaticlassics.com/parts/75 ... -sport/all

Rick
gregwgsxr
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

Re: Hello form Buckinghamshire in the UK

Post by gregwgsxr »

Many thanks Rick, yes much work to do but already accomplished a lot.
Engine is blasted, polished and rebuilt, Soooo many shims!
And the frame should be back from paint any day so i can pop it into an almost rolling chassis, wheels need painting and need rubber but..

Return to “Introduce Yourself”