Intro

Please say HELLO and tell us about yourself, your bike[s] and where you are located etc...
ORW1986
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

Intro

Post by ORW1986 »

Hello & Thank you for letting me join the Club. I recently discovered skeletal remains of the C&J Racing framed, built to Ron wood spec's 750 Duc flattracker. It was in Bisbee, Az. The bike was heavily parted out after it left the track after David Aldana number 13, Rex Barrett & Rob Morrison raced it at Ascot & Corona. I'm currently in the hunt for any additional photos of it outside the 3 that I already have. One is of Aldana at speed -turn 3 at Ascot in '72. Another is with Rex Barrett's 21x plates on it in the pits @ Ascot in '73, and the last is of when Ron Wood was almost finished with it in late '71 when it was resting against his fabrication shop wall.

Lets see . . Now for my history. San Diego native.
I worked San Diego's commercial tuna fishing industry for a decade ('77 to '87) after that, I did 23+ yrs in the "spin-cycle" with the Port of San Diego's Harbor Police Department, fully retiring in 2011. I'm a collector of vintage racebikes in which I raced them when new in '71 with CMC motocross & then later in '87 with Ahrma. I'm a lifer with AMA (Charter) & Ahrma life memberships. I prefer dirt over pavement racing..

Any help is greatly appreciated & Thanks in advance.
Regards, Clyde Williams, El Cajon, Ca.
BevHevSteve
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER

Re: Intro

Post by BevHevSteve »

Hi Clyde - it would be a good idea to post some pix of your bike... I'll start with this one right here.
intropix-CJDucati-a.jpg
Steve Allen (925)798-BEVL[2385] Ride'm, Don't Hide'm
Ducati/Euro Spares -> https://Store.BevelHeaven.com

Return to “Introduce Yourself”