Please say HELLO and tell us about yourself, your bike[s] and where you are located etc...
spoon55432
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

Post by spoon55432 »

Hi, I'm Cal from Minneapolis. AMCA member Viking Chapter, have been restoring vintage Euro stuff for awhile. Triumph, BSA, BMW, Benelli, and I love Honda Dreams in the Jap stuff. Was bitten by the scooter bug bad; I have four Vespas/Allstates and a Lambretta. Recently reconnected with an MC repair guy who asked if I wanted to buy a Ducati Brio scooter basket case. It was a display in a dealership for most of its life and was in great (complete) shape, sans the fact that some dumbass tore it all apart and painted it ugly colors. But it's all there, right down to the original CEAT tires & tubes, perfect speedo, etc. from all those years indoors hidden from ultraviolet light. No dents or anything.

I have the motor back together and the body parts ready for blast & paint. No service info anywhere on these, just going from a parts book identifying stuff in boxes. Will get it restored in time for our vintage show in June, hopefully.
Duc2.jpg
Duc1.jpg
BevHevSteve
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER

Re: New Member

Post by BevHevSteve »

Brios are super cool and you just never see them....

Steve Allen (925)798-BEVL[2385] Ride'm, Don't Hide'm
Ducati/Euro Spares -> https://Store.BevelHeaven.com

Return to “Introduce Yourself”