New to Ducati - '66 Monza 250

Please say HELLO and tell us about yourself, your bike[s] and where you are located etc...
Folknride
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

New to Ducati - '66 Monza 250

Post by Folknride »

Hi everyone. I'm Ron in Edmonton Alberta, starting a new project - 1966 Monza 250 Bevel Head.
This will be my third vintage project. I've previously done a 1972 BMW R75/5, and a 1974 Montesa Cota 123T. I have no experience with Ducati!
Wish me luck.
I've bought the bike but won't actually get my hands dirty until April - we are snowbirds off to California. I hope to get some education, do some planning, and maybe some parts buying in the interim.
Hope to get some great advice from those how have done this before, or are doing it now.
(It looks like you have to host pictures elsewhere and link them here to post pictures - I've been using Tapatalk so haven't been doing that. I"ll try to work something out)
BevHevSteve
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER

Re: New to Ducati - '66 Monza 250

Post by BevHevSteve »

Welcome aboard.... FYI - if you start a new topic or reply to someone and wish to easily post a photo or 3, look at the bottom box for a tab that says UPLOAD ATTACHMENTS. Click it then click BROWSE which will allow you to find the photo you wish to upload onto the forum. Click the image file you want to upload then click ADD THE FILE and follow the instructions. Look above for your image file name and choose the button that says PLACE INLINE.

-> Please size your photos smaller than 700 pixels wide to begin with so we can see what it is you are loading up...
74 Ducati 750 Sport - 12.jpg
The above done like that. It was sitting on my desktop and I added it here. No need to host somewhere else..
Steve Allen (925)798-BEVL[2385] Ride'm, Don't Hide'm
Ducati/Euro Spares -> https://Store.BevelHeaven.com
Folknride
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

Post by Folknride »

Here's a picture of it's current "before" state.
SP3
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

Post by SP3 »

looks like an excellent starting point.
1991 851 SP3
1966 250 Monza
1999 Monster 900

Return to “Introduce Yourself”