The new owner

Please say HELLO and tell us about yourself, your bike[s] and where you are located etc...
Paul Croft
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

The new owner

Post by Paul Croft »

Hi all, I sadly lost a brother this year. In his garage was his old Darmah that he must have had since he was about19/20, and a 1979 900ss, that he had bought later in his life. Both have been sitting for maybe 10 years, and are both looking quite tired. I have started on the Darmah, stripped down, powder coated frame, and am in the process of working on ceased callipers, worn swing arm spindle/bushes, now a worn valve guide, etc,etc. It is great to know there is help out there with technical matters, and people happy to help generally.
Thanks in advance, enjoy the rest of Christmas, and more importantly, have a safe and happy new year. Paul.
Bern
Parallel Twin

Re: The new owner

Post by Bern »

Sorry about your brother Paul.
You have two wonderful machines to restore. I'm sure you will have a smile a mile wide when you ride that 900SS after tuning it up.
Paul Croft
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

Post by Paul Croft »

Cheers Bern, I have ridden them both in my time, and do remember the SS being much fun, but can't wait to get them both up and running.
BevHevSteve
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER

Post by BevHevSteve »

Welcome aboard
Steve Allen (925)798-BEVL[2385] Ride'm, Don't Hide'm
Ducati/Euro Spares -> https://Store.BevelHeaven.com

Return to “Introduce Yourself”