Hello from Gisborne New Zealand

Please say HELLO and tell us about yourself, your bike[s] and where you are located etc...
Uncle Steve
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

Hello from Gisborne New Zealand

Post by Uncle Steve »

Hello People
I'm Steve, Uncle Steve to the guys at work, I'm 52, originally from New Forest England, got a 81 registered Darmah and a 91 750 sport, my first taste of a bevel was around 1985 when I had use of a 900ssd while the guy that owned it was working in the states, unfortunately he reclaimed it and I had to find my own, for some reason the jap fours that all the blokes were on seemed insignificant, found myself a 78 black and gold Darmah which came with me to South Africa around 94, then girlfriend turned to wife and two kids, the Darmah had to go to finance the shift to New Zealand. Finally got back a bevel, though shes a bit of a mix up, according to the info on Steves Site it looks like the engine came out of a run of MHR--908342. The frame--950469, anyway it is what it is, and brilliant. I found the 750 sport a year ago in a shed at the back of a vineyard, it hadn't been started since 2002, I am having a lot of fun.
Must say thanks to Steve A for setting this whole thing up, and helping me with my very average pc skills. Will post some pictures when I work out how to do it.
Cheers Uncle Steve
BevHevSteve
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER

Re: Hello from Gisborne New Zealand

Post by BevHevSteve »

welcome aboard Steve
Steve Allen (925)798-BEVL[2385] Ride'm, Don't Hide'm
Ducati/Euro Spares -> https://Store.BevelHeaven.com

Return to “Introduce Yourself”