Greetings from Norway, 1986 MHR

Please say HELLO and tell us about yourself, your bike[s] and where you are located etc...
Malix
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

Greetings from Norway, 1986 MHR

Post by Malix »

Greetings everyone,
I have many hours reading in this forum and also have been using the online shop during a light restoration of my 1986 MHR Mille.
I live in south westen part of Norway and this is the time of year when I enjoy in the garage working on my bikes.
The current MHR Mille I bought 5 years ago from the second owner, and there are not too much left to do before I'm happy with its condition. front and bottom fairing need new colour and decals and some "minor" tuning of the carbs.
This is my second MHR Mille, I had one back in 1986 that I bought almost new was a 1985 model. I was (young)driving stupid fast on the twisty roads and finally went off and wrecked the bike, only useful part left was the engine..it was all about speed/cornering ability back then so the workshop owner helped me putting the engine, into a chassi bought from Harris frameworks, dynamag wheels, M1R front fork and a white power monoshock. The heads got bigger valves and cams etc. Had great fun with this machine, but I understand the purists that now thinks this modification was wrong thing to do.. Well back then it felt like the right thing to do...Anyway wife, house, loan, children it was sold in early nineties. One of my biggest mistakes in life.. oK I managed to get me another MHR that sort of makes it right again.
Happy new year to all of you,
Cheers Ove
Regards
Ove Amaliksen

Ducati MHR mille 1985
Moto Guzzi T-3 California 1977
Moto Guzzi 1400 California Touring 2013
BevHevSteve
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER

Re: Greetings from Norway, 1986 MHR

Post by BevHevSteve »

Welcome aboard Ove and, thanks for your support.
Steve Allen (925)798-BEVL[2385] Ride'm, Don't Hide'm
Ducati/Euro Spares -> https://Store.BevelHeaven.com

Return to “Introduce Yourself”