Hello from England.

Please say HELLO and tell us about yourself, your bike[s] and where you are located etc...
DaytonaRS
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

Hello from England.

Post by DaytonaRS »

Hello Gents and Ladies,
After months on the side lines of the Bevel Heaven forum I have been inspired to build, with help, a bevel 900. I used to own a 1980 SS but sold it in 2004 for peanuts. Regretted ever since and now they are very expensive so I have decided to build from parts. I know, even more expensive, but I'm not a good saver and will enjoy the experience.
My starting point is a lovely Pierobon 900SS replica frame and a rough 77 Darmah with 65000 miles on the clock and Campagnolos. Despite the mileage and cosmetic condition the engine is sweet and has been rebuilt in the past by DTS, highly respected in the UK. Not many miles since as it been under a tarp in a garden for 14 years!.
Not sure of what direction the project will take but I love the stripped down 73 endurance racer look as I am also lucky to own a Laverda Palmelli 750 SFC replica.
So far I have had loads of help and some lovely used parts from Paddy at Ducati Paddy. Really nice guy and good service for used bevel parts. I have also noticed a massive selection of bevel goodies at Bevel heaven.
Anyway I will try and keep you informed of progress but I will need to master posting photos etc. I will also, most certainly, need your help.
Kind regards and a happy new year to you all.
Paul.
Kent,
England.
BevHevSteve
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER

Re: Hello from England.

Post by BevHevSteve »

welcome Paul
Steve Allen (925)798-BEVL[2385] Ride'm, Don't Hide'm
Ducati/Euro Spares -> https://Store.BevelHeaven.com

Return to “Introduce Yourself”