Greetings from Brisbane Australia

Please say HELLO and tell us about yourself, your bike[s] and where you are located etc...
pkay
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

Greetings from Brisbane Australia

Post by pkay »

Hi to all
Just signed up after entering the mysterious world of Bevel Ducatis. Im actually quite excited about it as to me they are iconic motorcycles.
So my name is Paul and I live in Brisbane Australia. I have been into bikes for about 4 years when a trial restoration project (thought I'd try a bike before doing a car) was so enjoyable that I ditched the car idea and became a bike nut. I now have 50 odd bikes in the garage and am on about resto numbers 9, 10 abd 11. I usually have one ground up on the boil and about 2-3 runningrestos at any one time. My other halff says I have a concentration issue which is why I move from one project to next all the time but I never get bored...... :P
The bikes tend to concentrate on mid '70's to late '80's but having said that teh oldest is a 1963 Honda C92 and the youngest is a 2012 Panigale S.
On the Bevel front I have a 1982 900 MHR which is registered for road use and a 1974 860 GT which is reday for registration some day in the future. The MHR is being tidied up at the moment with repaint of some of the rusty bits and de-rusting other parts. Also cleaning up the carbs at the moment.
The 860GT is in very good condition but does have the incorrect seat and a chrome front guard instead of a painted one. Sorry I am quite an originality freak so most of my projects are removing mods of previous owners to get back to original state where possible.
Other Italian bikes in the shed include a 500SL Pantah, an 851 Tricolore, 750 F1, 1993 900SS, A Guzzi Le Mans III, 1998 Laverda 750S and an Aprilia RS250.
I look forward to learning from the wisdom of the learned on the Board. -?-
Cheers
Paul
PK
So much to do, so little time
BevHevSteve
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER

Re: Greetings from Brisbane Australia

Post by BevHevSteve »

Welcome aboard
Steve Allen (925)798-BEVL[2385] Ride'm, Don't Hide'm