New from Texas

Please say HELLO and tell us about yourself, your bike[s] and where you are located etc...
duranmendoza
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

New from Texas

Post by duranmendoza »

Hi,

This past weekend acquired a 1969 Ducati 450 in pretty good shape. History is a little unknown but it seems to be running well and cosmetically is in pretty good shape. I have longed for the ducati 450 for a while, as aesthetically it's one of the most beautiful engines I have seen ( there are definitely others but it's nice in my opinion ).

I am from Texas, and while I have ridden for many years, I truly fell in love with motorbikes when I lived in Korea. I was there for about 3 years and had the chance to go to other countries in Asia and motorbike. While there are the very classy bikes in japan and starting in Korea, I really enjoyed the "beaters", pizza bikes, and mopeds that offered the possibilities of exploring the countryside and potentially getting stuck. Working on bikes went from something you did, to an experience, something that created stories, and involved meeting people and making friends. I frequently broke down on some beaters and very old bikes considering the areas.

I guess that being said I am here to keep it going and keep "living the dream" haha. Just saying hi and hopefully I can help others the way I have been helped at times.

Duran
BevHevSteve
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER

Re: New from Texas

Post by BevHevSteve »

Welcome aboard
Steve Allen (925)798-BEVL[2385] Ride'm, Don't Hide'm
Ducati/Euro Spares -> https://Store.BevelHeaven.com

Return to “Introduce Yourself”