Happy St. Patrick's Day from Texas

Please say HELLO and tell us about yourself, your bike[s] and where you are located etc...
Bev Bowen
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

Happy St. Patrick's Day from Texas

Post by Bev Bowen »

I reckon today is a fine day to make my first post, although it's taken me almost 9 years to get up the nerve! Yes, I joined the forum back then but somehow veered off on other communication pathways and have thus missed out on a lot of good Ducatisti dialogue. But, there are the ARCHIVES! My Ducati is a 1974 GT, originally gold/black, but painted by 2nd owner to what I'll call "sunset orange" - a color that I had seen on a '58 Corvette. It really is pretty striking, although, like the original paint, it is not very high in quality. The GT is getting most of my attention these days, as I am refurbishing it and aim to do considerable riding on it this year. It has 18" Akront rims front and rear and 32 mm Dellortos and Bub "mufflers" that you can hear across Texas (glorious sound). Like many of you I have been at motorcycling a long time and have loved all my bikes, which include Honda 450, Sabre V45, CBX, '86 and '87 VFRs, a couple Gold Wings, BMW R75/6, R69S, R90S, Vincent Rapide, Comet, Black Shadow and a Zweirad Union DKW Type 155 Hummel. My wife and I have toured all over USA, Canada, Mexico, Ireland, Spain, several Alps countries and a couple states in Australia. My early years were mostly riding and light wrenching but now I spend a lot of time in the garage with restoration/refurbishment of my bikes. I'm really happy to be devoting time to the Ducati and look forward to time spent on this forum and learning stuff from "all y'all." Howdy! Bevo Bowen
BevHevSteve
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER

Re: Happy St. Patrick's Day from Texas

Post by BevHevSteve »

Welcome aboard Bevo............
Steve Allen (925)798-BEVL[2385] Ride'm, Don't Hide'm
Ducati/Euro Spares -> https://Store.BevelHeaven.com

Return to “Introduce Yourself”