Condor a350??

Please say HELLO and tell us about yourself, your bike[s] and where you are located etc...
teverde73
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

Condor a350??

Post by teverde73 »

Hi guys , I am a bit of a newb, I recently lost my 74 vespa sprint veloce that I had owned for 10 years and driven weekly, in hurricane sandy and was thinking of upgrading to a condor a350. I am hoping to get some insights from the forum. My riding is basically short trips to and from points in and around nyc and the 5 boros. I prefer winter/ late night riding since there are less pedistrians and cars. My longest trip on the vespa was about 375 miles, I loved it for its reliability but would have liked to have a bit more power (esp on the LIE) very open to suggestions. Thanks in advance for all insights-Terry
GeoffW
Mariana

Re: Condor a350??

Post by GeoffW »

What a great idea - if I had to ride a Lambretta or Vespa more than 20 miles I'd want to take a bottle of something pretty strong to dull the boredom! I mean they can be fun in the city but sheesh...if you can lay your hands on a Condor 350 in good condition then go grab it and ride that thing! I reckon it would be absolutely fine in the city and more than tolerable out on the open road once you set it up for travelling a bit of distance. I reckon a bike like the Condor 350 would go well in the city with the 'street scrambler' treatment with high pipes, packrack etc...just my 2c worth.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”