inherited a mach 1 basket, wondering what to do with it.

Please say HELLO and tell us about yourself, your bike[s] and where you are located etc...
ajw
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

inherited a mach 1 basket, wondering what to do with it.

Post by ajw »

I've inherited several project bikes from my father and I need to work out just what I will keep and what I will sell. among them is a 1965 mach 1 basket case with a engine freshly rebuilt - 20 years ago. I remember him saying it needed to come apart to sort some age related thing as it hasn't even had oil put in. I've lusted after this bike since I was a kid but that was a long time ago and I have limited space and time and I'm unsure if I will actually get this thing together before I kick it too. the cramped nature of the bike means I'd only ride it once in a blue moon if I did, and a few others in the collection will be getting restored first in any case. I'm curious what a basket case goes for these days, I'm pretty sure I've got more than 95% of the whole bike plus some spares. if anyone knows, let me drop me a line!
-A
jrichardsmcq
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

Re: inherited a mach 1 basket, wondering what to do with it.

Post by jrichardsmcq »

Not sure where you are located but I am looking for a decent single project..Thanks Jay near Hershey Pa

Return to “Introduce Yourself”