New from Seattle

Please say HELLO and tell us about yourself, your bike[s] and where you are located etc...
250ish
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

New from Seattle

Post by 250ish »

I'm buying three singles this weekend. Two 125cc Broncos and one SC250. They are all in pretty bad shape both they come with titles and there's very little missing. I look forward to utilizing the info on this board to get them back on the road.
Here's one of the Broncos. I'll post more in the singles section after I get them.
Greg

BevHevSteve
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER

Re: New from Seattle

Post by BevHevSteve »

Looks like you are in for a fun project or 3.... Welcome aboard.
Steve Allen (925)798-BEVL[2385] Ride'm, Don't Hide'm
Ducati/Euro Spares -> https://Store.BevelHeaven.com
250ish
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

Post by 250ish »

Thanks, I look forward to it. I've mostly just worked on pre 1980 Japanese bikes so these will be all new to me.
TDF
Mariana

Post by TDF »

Cool!

I've got a Bronco with title in almost that good of condition as well. Outdoor storage sure is hard on Italian chrome.

TDF
1966 Ducati 350 Sebring
1965 Ducati Bronco 125
1958 MDS Super Dart
2000 Moto Guzzi V11 Sport
2002 MV Agusta F4 750
Plus a whole herd of non-Italian motorcycles.
250ish
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

Post by 250ish »

TDF wrote:Cool!

I've got a Bronco with title in almost that good of condition as well. Outdoor storage sure is hard on Italian chrome.

TDF

Rechrome costs a fortune too. My budget will dictate which direction I go. I saw a repop exhaust for less than rechrome so I might just be hanging this pipe on the wall of the shop. I'm actually buying 5 bikes, I'm getting a Benelli Barracuda and Sprite too. I hope to sell the benellis to fund the Ducatis. Very exciting weekend for me. :rad:

Return to “Introduce Yourself”