Greetings from a new Darmah owner

Please say HELLO and tell us about yourself, your bike[s] and where you are located etc...
idontknowher

Greetings from a new Darmah owner

Post by idontknowher »

Hello all!

My name is An. My husband & I just purchased our first bevel engine. Our dream bike actually, a 1981 darmah. We've owned it for a little over a week. Our other current bikes are my GT1000 & 125 benelli riverside, the husbands 900SS, 1970 motoguzzi, & a few old BMW's.

I was excited to take the darmah to a local vintage show this past weekend, but that turned out to be the day the darmah decided it had other plans, a fouled plug. I made it about a mile out then luckily back home on one cylinder. We changed it out to a new plug, found a loose connection to one coil & fixed it, cleaned & oiled the air filters. It still seems to be running rich on one cylinder, other one looks good. Smokes from that one side, though that did get better after a good blow out on the freeway. Today it will get an oil change & a brake bleed.
Enjoying taking things apart & learning about the bike, but I'm hoping it's an easy fix.

Looking forward to learning more about these wonderful bevel driven bikes. Be ready for lots of questions. :vroom:
~An
BevHevSteve
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER

Re: Greetings from a new Darmah owner

Post by BevHevSteve »

welcome aboard An
Steve Allen (925)798-BEVL[2385] Ride'm, Don't Hide'm
Ducati/Euro Spares -> https://Store.BevelHeaven.com

Return to “Introduce Yourself”