Hello from Germany

Please say HELLO and tell us about yourself, your bike[s] and where you are located etc...
ncr975
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

Hello from Germany

Post by ncr975 »

Hi all - my name is Eric and I live in Germany. I'm riding and servicing two bevel twins - both with a Verlicchi lightweight frame. One is a cantilever chassis - one is with two shocks. I mainly registered because I have a good chance to make a trip to the bay area and I hope you can drop me some hints to make it a "motorcycle trip".

I'll be there between 25th Aug - 2nd Sept - do you know any Ducati related events, meetings or anything else in this period? I would love to meet some other Ducati maniacs :-D

Furthermore I want to rent a motorcycle during my stay. I looked around a little and unfortunately most of the renting companies
rent Harleys. Harleys are really nice bike but the last time I rode one I scrached the exhaust just because I rode a corner ...
Do you know any renting company renting other bikes? For sure Ducati would be preferred but I'll also go with any other good handling bike. Do you have any suggestions?

Thank you all for your answer :-D

Kind regards Eric
BevHevSteve
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER

Re: Hello from Germany

Post by BevHevSteve »

call Munroe Motors, the Ducati dealer in San Francisco, they can direct you to where you can rent a Ducati....
Steve Allen (925)798-BEVL[2385] Ride'm, Don't Hide'm
Ducati/Euro Spares -> https://Store.BevelHeaven.com

Return to “Introduce Yourself”