Introduction..

Please say HELLO and tell us about yourself, your bike[s] and where you are located etc...
bsa.brons
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

Introduction..

Post by bsa.brons »

Hello Im Jesper from Denmark i have been playing around with ducati for the last 30years, had many and sold many through good and bad times.
First of all, what a wonderfull site this is, so many fantastick informations, i must get going restoring some of the bikes i have laying around here in my place, most are wrecks that i have picked up for a price i could afforde, now im better of, so i think i will start digging them out from all the other rubbish i have got.
There are suposed to be 2x75gt 1x750s 1xdarma 1x900ss/ncr frame 2X860GT 4x350 and 1x450scrambler, so there should be somthing to keep me buizy for the next 73years, you will probably hear much more from me in the futuer.
Regards JB.
BevHevSteve
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER

Re: Introduction..

Post by BevHevSteve »

Welcome aboard JB
Steve Allen (925)798-BEVL[2385] Ride'm, Don't Hide'm
Ducati/Euro Spares -> https://Store.BevelHeaven.com
Aussiess
Parallel Twin

Re: Introduction..

Post by Aussiess »

Welcome Jesper,
Where abouts in Danmark are you from?
Ducatis in Danmark, is that a common thing? I spent some time years ago in Danmark after a 12 month motorcycle tour of Europe with a friend (we rode a BMW R100RS and a 900SS Ducati) and recall a few japanese bike being popular, but not seeing many Ducatis around.
regards
Grant
Regards,
Grant
79 900SS , 82 MHR and 78 NCR Replica

Return to “Introduce Yourself”