Hi from Albuquerque

Please say HELLO and tell us about yourself, your bike[s] and where you are located etc...
trolland
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

Hi from Albuquerque

Post by trolland »

OK, I might as well join this list too. I am mostly on the Bevelheads list. I am Tom Rolland from Albuquerque. I have 4 750 GT's and an 851, as well as a '72 Moto Guzzi 850 Eldo CHIP, and a Honda 750 VFR ( I got that in trade for restoring a friends 750 GT for him) I am known on the Bevelheads list as the Bevel Barbarian (never force any thing.... get a bigger hammer) I am also mostly known as the guy who makes Ducati belt buckles. Just google Ducati belt buckles to find my web page. I have been to the Ducati factory for the first WDW back in '98, and have been to Oz/NZ, the UK, Oz again. So buckles have sent me on some nice trips and paid for my bikes. Tom Rolland "Nothing flies like a Duck"

https://picasaweb.google.com/1048602264 ... 24/Barbers If you click on this link you can view all the pictures I took on the trip we took out east to Barbers. We stayed at George's place for three days before Barbers and rode around the mountains of western North Carolina. The Museum at Barbers is just incredible. We had a lot of fun. My old '74 750 GT did 500 miles and ran like a champ. And here's a link to my web page. www.webgrafex.com/ducatibeltbuckles/ There's lots to see on it, pictures of all my trips are there. There is also a link to a page Richo Kennedy in Tassie on the differences between early and late 750 GT's, very good reference and excellent pics. Tom Rolland "Nothing flies like a Duck"
BevHevSteve
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER

Re: Hi from Albuquerque

Post by BevHevSteve »

Welcome aboard Tom (I guess) ;)
Steve Allen (925)798-BEVL[2385] Ride'm, Don't Hide'm
Ducati/Euro Spares -> https://Store.BevelHeaven.com
radecal
Parallel Twin

Post by radecal »

Ah, bloody hell Tom, I ran but I couldn't hide from you!!!!!
Ok, let's team up and terrorise Steve!
RAD
Peter Mille
750 SS Greenframe - the holy grail

Post by Peter Mille »

We travelled Route 66 from LA to Chicago back in 1998, and remember Albuquerque well!

Return to “Introduce Yourself”