new from canada also

Please say HELLO and tell us about yourself, your bike[s] and where you are located etc...
robb916998
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

new from canada also

Post by robb916998 »

Just wanted to say hay,....Hay.
i am also the owner of a sebring 350 ,as menchin in red n blu it is the one that had a seizer .but it all good now ! all rebuilt and well now my attention is in the frame and wheels,Looking for flanged aluminum rims at this point.I dont see any for sale at Bevelhevens on line shopping store ,any idea's
Last edited by robb916998 on Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
the road of life is paved,lets ride it.
robb916998
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

?

Post by robb916998 »

? :(
Last edited by robb916998 on Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nottonight68
BLABBERMOUTH

Post by nottonight68 »

robb916998 wrote:WOW !!could this be the deadest forum ever? YEP it is !!
And hear i was thinking Bevel heaven was hear to help ducati owners with building and maintaining bevel's guess I came to the wrong place!
THANX for NOTHING
Hi robb, plenty of info on the web-post this in the singles area,its not so bad here-but canadians with sebrings are kept to a minimum :-D :-D
so much time--so little to say
Red N' Blu
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

Post by Red N' Blu »

And hear i was thinking Bevel heaven was hear to help ducati owners with building and maintaining bevel's guess I came to the wrong place!
THANX for NOTHING
Almost as slow as the d.o.c.c forum??? :twisted:
BevHevSteve
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER

Post by BevHevSteve »

Welcome to the forum - I guess.

• Attitude like this will tend to get zero response by forum members or by myself by the way but hey, it's up to you. For instance I can get you whatever wheels you could want but I have plenty of appreciative customers needing my immediate attention and will get it as they are not pushy or rude about their needs.
Steve Allen (925)798-BEVL[2385] Ride'm, Don't Hide'm
Ducati/Euro Spares -> https://Store.BevelHeaven.com
DTM
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

Start Your Own !

Post by DTM »

Hey why not start your own forum ?
Trying to find the will to finish a restoration started a while back (900ss)
robb916998
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

Post by robb916998 »

I,m sorry for being rude and pushy.I just fine it frustrating trying to make new connections and being ignored.I am finding a gait deal of frustration with finding people to share information with!
I was recently at a bike show and was discussing this problem and it was there i was told about this site.It was highly recomended!

Again to all, I apologize.
BevHevSteve
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER

Post by BevHevSteve »

No worries Rob, but you need to understand that you are not being ignored.... so don;t take it personally that you got zero response in a day and a half..

Old bikes, take patience for EVERYTHING. New bikes there are hundreds of thousands of them and hundreds of thousands of owners out here so there is a good chance you can get almost immediate attention to your needs when you ask for advice or parts etc. There are handfulls of older bikes and handfulls of owners, around the planet.

Guess what? We all have families, businesses and our own bikes to attend to. When we have a brief moment we might jump on the bevel heaven forum and see if we can help someone out...

So just relax and learn to be patient or you will get absolutely nowhere and be frustrated continually. Rome was not built in a day.

HINT: You do have the option of logging on and clicking the EDIT button upper right corner and changing the wording or just deleting your post altogether, and perhaps you might get some posative response as this group has some very skilled and experienced people that stop by every now and then, but I guarantee you they will not waste their valuable time helping impatient and unappreciative pushy people. My responses will also disappear if you choose to edit or delete yours - you can basically start over if you choose. Shoot me an email when/if you decide to do so or if you have trouble doing so and I can help you. Thanks
Steve Allen (925)798-BEVL[2385] Ride'm, Don't Hide'm
Ducati/Euro Spares -> https://Store.BevelHeaven.com
Red N' Blu
Cucciolo - the Lil Pup

Post by Red N' Blu »

nottonight68 wrote:
THANX for NOTHING
Hi robb, plenty of info on the web-post this in the singles area,its not so bad here-but canadians with sebrings are kept to a minimum :-D :-D
No were not!!!! :P there are too many of us!

Return to “Introduce Yourself”